Friday, October 5, 2012

Welcome

This is my new Blog Space for special places in the United States, Canada and Mexico.  A separate Blog is also posted for places in the state of Washington.  The URL to get to that page is:  http://travelswithcherrri.blogspot.com/  Note the extra R in Cherri.  It's a good thing I can't type, because otherwise the blog title would have been taken!

As you check out the blog you have reached you will see I have no idea what I'm doing.  This is a learn as you go experience.  My intention is to post photos and information about some of the places I have visited in hopes you will want to check these places out for yourselves.   I hope to add information, history and personal observations about them to peak your curiosity about them. 


Bruce and I are finally taking a vacation to New Hampshire and Maine this week to experience some New England Fall Color and explore some picturesque fishing villages along the coast.  I have a real interest in photographing some lighthouses and other points of interest in this region and will be sharing these as soon as I have time so sort through my materials. 

In addition to the current trip, I have scores of photographs and information from other trips throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada that I would like to share as time permits on this second blog.  Remember,  Travels with Cherri is for Washington State and Travel with the Locals is for the rest of the world (Ambitious, aren't I!)

Wish me luck!  Hopefully, I can turn these blogs into a useful and professional looking blog spaces that someone may enjoy visiting.  If not, I've learned a new skill and will have enjoyed putting down on paper (opps!, that's the non-techie in me speaking) some of my experiences and photographs.

Thanks for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment